UPDATED: 28 Sep 2010 – Version 126.96.36.199 is now available
I while back I blogged about a new CodePlex project I started called Controlled Vocabulary. The driving motivation behind this project is that Controlled Vocabulary is a more effective method of categorizing communication than an open tagging system, which is too subjective.
Initially the product only handled email communication and was designed around the understanding that a single Controlled Vocabulary Add-in would only target a single distribution alias. After much user feedback there has been quite a lot of progress and the latest release is definitely worth upgrading to.
I expect that most users are on version 188.8.131.52. Version 184.108.40.206 brings the following updates:
- New: Support for multiple email accounts (Specify from=””)
- New: Ability to specify recipients per button.
- New: Basic Manager Application.
- New: Offline support.
- New: Full UAC support.
- Fix: Low Priority Meetings were initiated as emails.
- Fix: Menu caching bug.
- Fix: Modal window bug.
- Fix: Resolve recipients on render.
- The Manager application will soon lower the effort to create new buttons. For now it provides a way to quickly add / remove buttons and navigate to the configuration folder.
Please note that version 220.127.116.11 only supports Office 2010. I will add support for Office 2007 as soon as I get the time. I have left version 18.104.22.168 available on CodePlex for Office 2007 users.